1. NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Need not be present to win. https://www.midwestone.com/onederful-giving-giveaway
2. Entry: To qualify for the monthly Onederful Giving drawings, you must fill out the official entry form online at https://www.midwestone.com/onederful-giving-giveaway or at any MidWestOne Bank location (maximum one entry per person, per drawing). You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, ZIP code and nearest MidWestOne Bank location. You will also be asked to indicate you are 18 years of age or older, and which charity will benefit if you are the winner. All participant information shall be used solely by MidWestOne. No participant information will be sold, shared or given away. Entrants consent to use of his/her name, city, state, for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering any drawing, you are agreeing to receive the MidWestOne monthly email, if your email address is not already within our database. You may opt-out of these emails at any time.
3. Selection: Winners will be selected by the MidWestOne team on the next business day following the end of the entry period. The entry period will be open from the 1st business day to the 15th every month. If the 15th lands on a weekend or non-business day, the entry period will close on the next business day following the 15th. After each drawing, entries will be deleted and individuals have to re-enter to be considered for the next month’s drawing. Winners will be selected randomly. Dates and times may vary per individual drawing. Refer to Onederful Giving page for specific times and dates. Winner will be selected by MidWestOne based on email sign-up and entry sign-ups. The winner will be notified by phone, email or mail within 2 business days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 5 business days or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility form within 10 business days of notification via mail and/or facsimile. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of MidWestOne is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: The prize for this monthly drawing is $500 that will be donated in the winner’s name to the non-profit organization of the winner’s choice. Charities chosen must be a 501(c)(3) organization. Non-profit organizations are eligible to win two times per twelve (12) month period. If the winner selects an organization that has already been picked twice in the previous 12 months, the winner will be asked to select a new 501(c)(3). In-person entries must be submitted at a MidWestOne Bank location during normal business hours between Monday and Friday of the prize week. Check https://www.midwestone.com/locations for specifics.
5. Eligibility: The Onederful Giving drawing is offered only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees or representatives of MidWestOne and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. MidWestOne will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of MidWestOne and will not be returned to entrant. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
6. Accepting Prizes: The winner consents to the use of his/her name, city, state, submitted photographs and video for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless MidWestOne, all media outlets and all participating in drawing from all claims or damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received.
7. General Conditions: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in MidWestOne’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the drawing entries, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing, MidWestOne reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the drawing, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the drawing be terminated prior to the stated expiration date of 12/31/2016, notice will be posted on the MidWestOne website: www.midwestone.com. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential winners, based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder will be required to comply with these official rules. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the selection of MidWestOne, which is final on all matters pertaining to the drawing. This drawing is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate prize winner.