The chart below provides an overview of all MidWestOne business checking accounts and their features and services. Choose the checking account that's right for your business and Switch to MidWestOne today.
|Interest Earned||Minimum Opening Balance||Monthly Service Charge||Basic Online Cash Manager||More Features|
|Basic Business Checking||No||$100||$0||Free||
|Business Interest Checking||Yes, tiered (1,2)||$100||$8 if falls below min. daily balance of $1,000 (3)||Free||
|Non-Profit Checking||Yes, tiered (1,2)||$100||$0||Free||
|Commercial Checking||No||$100||$10 (3)||Free||
(1) Daily Balance Method used to calculate interest on account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day.
(2) Interest rates are variable and subject to change at the bank's discretion at any time. The annual percentage yield may vary due to the interest rate changes and fees. Please refer to our deposit rates for current interest rates and annual percentage yields based on designated balance tiers.
(3) Sales Tax will apply to these items.
(4) Interest charged on overdrawn balances and uncollected funds are calculated each day based on current Prime Rate plus 4% per annum.
(5) An earnings allowance is applied to offset service fees. The monthly earnings credit rate is subject to change and calculated on the monthly net average positive available balance.
(6) Monthly fee may be placed into monthly analysis.
(7) $5.95 per month charge for 10 payments or less. Payments in excess of 10 are $0.45 each.
MidWestOne Bank will deem your transactional account inactive if you do not make any deposits to, or withdrawals from the account for a 12-month period. An inactive account remains subject to service charges and may be assessed a non-refundable monthly $5 inactivity fee. The statement cycle may also change to semi-annual with June 30 and December 31 statements.
Printed Image Statements are available for a cost of $3.00 per account, per statement.