NON-PROFIT CHECKING FEATURES
|Minimum balance to open||$100|
|Minimum daily balance||$0|
|Monthly service charge3||$0|
|Limitations||200 free debits, credits, and deposited items per month|
|Activity Fee3||$0.30 for each additional debit, credit, or deposited Item in excess of 200 per month.|
|Earns Interest1,2||Tiered and compounded monthly|
|Online Cash Manager (business online Banking)||FREE|
|Online bill pay||FREE|
|Integration with quickbooks||FREE|
|ACH Manager (Business online banking)3||$3 per file and $0.10 per item in file|
|Wire Manager3||$15 per domestic wire; $35 per international wire|
|Remote Deposit Capture3||$30 per month (single feed scanner); $45 per month (automatic feed scanner)|
|Business check card||FREE|
|MidWestOne-owned ATM withdrawals||FREE|
|Non-MidWestOne-owned ATM withdrawals||$1|
|PAPER statement3||$5 per statement (Non-image or image)|
|business credit card||Available|
|OOPS OVERDRAFT PROTECTION SERVICE||Available|
(1) Daily Balance Method used to calculate interest on account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day.
(2) Interest rates are variable and subject to change at the bank’s discretion at any time. The annual percentage yield may vary due to the interest rate changes and fees. Please refer to our Deposit Rates for current interest rates and annual percentage yields based on designated balance tiers.
(3) Sales Tax will apply to these items.
(4) Interest charges on overdrawn balances and uncollected funds are calculated each day based on current Prime Rate plus 4% per annum.
(5) An earnings allowance is applied to offset service fees. The monthly earnings credit rate is subject to change and calculated on the monthly net average positive available balance.
(6) Monthly fee may be placed into monthly analysis.
(7) Nonsufficient Funds (NSF) - Per item created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means paid or returned by bank; includes savings accounts. $32.00 per item. Maximum $192.00 per day.
MidWestOne Bank will deem your transactional account inactive if you do not make any deposits to, or withdrawals from the account for a 12-month period. The statement cycle may change to semi-annual with June 30 and December 31 statements.