Open a Personal Checking or Savings Account
Ready to open a MidWestOne checking or savings account? Fantastic! You’ve made our day!
Our application process can be completed in about 10 minutes. You’ll be able to choose from our personal checking accounts, our personal savings/money market accounts and our Health Savings Account.
To get started, figure out what category below best describes you:
- I am already a MidWestOne Bank customer. If this describes you, please log into your Personal Online Banking account at the top of the screen and click on the Open New Account button near the top of the screen.
- I currently do not have an account with MidWestOne but live within the MidWestOne Bank footprint. If this sounds like you, submit an application online.
To speed things up, you will want to have the following information handy when you’re completing the application:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your date of birth
- Your contact information, including address, phone number and email address
- The account number and routing number of the account you will use to initially fund your new MidWestOne account.
You're the One® we're here for at MidWestOne.