Earn 1.50% APY* with Power Checking on qualifying balances $0 to $25,000
With our Power Checking Power Rate, you’ll earn 1.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000.
- 0.10% APY* on the portion of the balance over $25,000
- 0.05% APY* on the entire balance if the qualifications are not met.
Plus, you’ll receive up to $15 in ATM fee refunds for each cycle you qualify. No minimum balance. No monthly service fees. No need to be an actual super hero. $100 minimum to open. Zap. Bam. Kapow.
Power Rate qualifications per qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 signature-based check card purchases post and clear each qualification cycle
- Have at least one direct deposit, automatic debit from a third party, or bill payment transaction post and clear each qualification cycle;
- Enroll and receive eStatements.
Qualifying accounts earn the “Power Rate” on balances up to $25,000. Qualifying accounts earn the “Second Tier Rate” on the remaining balance above $25,000. Accounts that do not meet the qualification requirements will earn the “Base Rate.” The qualification cycle is the same as the current statement cycle. The qualification cycle ends on the fourth Wednesday of the month. Stated APY (Annual Percentage Yield) accurate as of Feb. 1, 2017, and subject to change at any time without notice. Minimum balance to open account is $100.00. Member FDIC. See www.midwestone.com/power-checking for more details.