We’re proud to partner with Iowa Student Loan®, offering supplemental private student loans to help you meet the cost of college.1 Iowa Student Loan was established in 1979 as a private, non-profit corporation, and its mission is to help Iowa students and families obtain the resources necessary to succeed in postsecondary education.
Partnership Advance Education Loan®
- Provides details and terms upfront, so you know what you're getting before you apply
- Features variable and fixed interest rates
- Lets you defer payments or make interest-only payments while you attend school
- Offers a cosigner release benefit
Compare rates, fees, terms and other loan information.
- Complete the FAFSA first. The first step in applying for financial aid, which includes federal student loans, is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Work with your college financial aid office. Contact the financial aid professionals at your respective college or university to ensure that you have first applied for all applicable forms of federal, state and institutional financial aid for which you are eligible, including federal student loans, prior to obtaining a Partnership Loan.
1MidWestOne Bank is compensated by Iowa Student Loan for the referral of Partnership Loan customers.
Loans subject to credit approval.